Important Links & Downloads
All statutory policies are available to download under 'Statutory Information'. Below are some further policies you may find helpful. If you can't find a policy then please contact the school office.
In case of adverse weather conditions which may result in closure of the school, I would like to make you aware of the emergency school closure procedures. Closure of the school is not made lightly and if it is at all possible to keep the school open, we will.
The criterion used for a decision to close the school is listed below for your information. In the case of extreme weather, a risk assessment is made by the Head of School in consultation with the Hub Council. The facts considered are:
- Are there sufficient staff able to get to school in order to ensure safe child/adult ratios?
- Do conditions on school grounds pose a risk to the health and safety of pupils, parents and staff?
- Is the temperature in school within accepted guidelines, and are all facilities (water, electricity, toilets and kitchen) operational?
- Are conditions forecast to worsen, which may put staff and parents driving home at risk?
Our own school website will also be updated with information as soon as is practical, with emergency information to be found on the home page. Information in the case of school closure will also be texted to parents.
Health & Wellbeing
Below are downloads and links that relate to physical, mental and emotional wellbeing for your child and your family.
- School Nursing Service Leaflet.pdf
- Asthma Action Plan Leaflet.pdf
- The Spotty Book 2017.pdf
- Head Lice Treatment.pdf